WELCOME TO YEAR 2
We are the Big Cats!
Year 2 continue to work within the Key Stage 1 curriculum where they learn in different subject areas but also make links across subjects through topics. They build upon their skills and knowledge from Year 1 extending their understanding of key concepts.
Year 2 is made up of 4 classes
These children are the biggest in our school!
Click on the images of the four classes, it will take you to a website with fun facts about each animal.
Year 2 Classes and Staff from September 2020
- Tigers Class – Miss Turner
- Panthers Class – Mrs Hutton & Miss Mihell
- Lions Class – Miss Bell (Year Leader)
- Snow Leopards Class – Mrs Beasley
- LSA Team – Mrs Lawrence, Mrs Hylands, Mrs Furnell, Mrs Wilson, Mrs Ellcome & Mrs Gordon